August 2023 plant-based news
Discover the TOP10 hot plant-based news – August 2023! Stay up to date! ☀️
The holidays and the summer period in Europe are slowly coming to an end. What is not coming to an end are the high temperatures and the ever-hot plant-based product market, which in August 2023 did not disappoint us! Below are the new hot additions to the product range in the plant-based category.
1. The Swedish plant-based dairy producer Oatly has opened a temporary (pop-up) shop in the Netherlands to celebrate the launch of its oat-based ice cream. Have you had a chance to taste their icy lightness yet?
2. Producer Franklin Farms has shown that the Tempeh market doesn’t have to be boring and ossified. The company has introduced Tempeh made with a chickpeas!
3. . Crespel & Deiters has decided to use wheat in a new way, creating plant-based alternatives to meat products, which are particularly designed to satisfy your grilling craves!
4. Beyond Meat continues to innovate and does not settle on its laurels. In August, the company announced the North American market launch of the Beyond Stack Burger, which aims to be a better and tastier version of its classic.
5. Magda plant-based here and Magda plant-based there! We were delighted to hear that our friends from Magda plant-based had signed private label Happy Vege partnership with Netto Poland. MPB has created a wide portfolio of products for Netto: vegangurts in 3 different flavours, vegangurts with toppings (muesli + granola), and a plant-based cream alternative – Creamo 18%. Congratulations!
6. Smart Soda has unveiled a new drink – Brilliant Life Drink from the wellness category to support immunity, boost energy and focus. There are 3 flavours waiting for you: bright citrus sunshine, limone dream, and wild passion berry.
7. Vivera has not said and will probably never say its last word! In August, delicious plant-based ‘beef’ strips and ‘drumsticks’ appeared on the shelves in Asda. Bravo Vivera!
8. Love the feeling of freedom, peace, and bliss? Now you can amplify them threefold. However, there are two conditions. First – you must live or travel to the USA. Second – you need to catch the news from Craig’s Vegan, which in August unveiled a new plant-based ice cream in a spoon version.
9. Greek company Violife has introduced a plant-based version of cheddar cheese called Cheddarton! We can already imagine it melting on our casseroles and pizzas. It’s worth adding that the ‘cheese’ has been fortified with vitamin B12!
10. A good shrimp is alive shrimp! This has been proven by the Singaporean company Happie, which has introduced – in the UK, among other Tesco shops – a plant-based alternative: shrimp, squid, and calamari!
Who we are
We are Vegan Stock – experts in plant-based ingredients! We supply the highest quality plant-based ingredients to food manufacturers, cosmetics and the HoReCa industry.🍃
Want to talk about your project? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best for you
Reach us out
Vegan Stock sp. z o.o.
35A Zakopianska Str.
34-424, Szaflary, Poland
Tax ID No. PL7352876025