May 2023 plant-based news
We present you TOP10 plant market novelties that appeared in May 2023!
- Magda plant-based debuted a new plant-based dessert – Planton a’petite in two flavors: coco and choco&nut,
- Babybel launched a new variant of its product, White Cheddar,
- Wicked Kitchen’s burgers have appeared in Booker Group UK (a rapidly growing online wholesaler in the UK),
- SiSu unveiled a new product, Oat Rageous Oat M*lk (available at SiSu and Sysco Ireland),
- H!P Chocolate unveiled a new chocolate flavor – very orange and very crunchy – Orange Crunch Bar
- Vegan croissants have expanded BRIDOR’s offerings,
- A new product from CRAVE – THE BIG DIPPER – has arrived in Morrisons stores,
- NOVAMEAT unveiled a new generation of plant-based meat alternatives,
- Motif FoodWorks has introduced a plant-based alternative to chicken, beef, and pork in the US,
- Alpha Foods has created a new and improved Chik’n – a plant-based chicken alternative.
Who we are
We are Vegan Stock – experts in plant-based ingredients! We supply the highest quality plant-based ingredients to food manufacturers, cosmetics and the HoReCa industry.🍃
Want to talk about your project? Contact us: email@example.com
The best for you
Reach us out
Vegan Stock sp. z o.o.
35A Zakopianska Str.
34-424, Szaflary, Poland
Tax ID No. PL7352876025