October 2023 plant-based news
Discover the TOP 10 plant-based news – October 2023! Stay up to date! 🌱 🍂
1. LoveRaw, a producer of Planted-based chocolate, has entered into a global distribution agreement with SPAR International.
2. New products from Planted: duck hoisin, kebab original and chicken lemon & herb have arrived on Tesco chain store shelves.
3. Miyoko’s Creamery has launched a new plant milk cheese spread.
4. OGGS, a manufacturer of plant-based egg alternatives and cakes, has launched limited edition Mini Vanilla Cupcakes in Sainsbury’s stores.
5. Heura has expanded its range to include York-style plant-based ham slices.
6. One Planet Pizza has appeared in Dutch supermarkets of the Jumbo chain. It’s time for some delicious vegan pizza!
7. Lindt Lindor unveiled plant-based truffle pralines created with oat milk.
8. IKEA gets more plant-based and launches plant-based’ nuggets.
9. Garden Gourmet (Nestle) unveiled a new series of plant-based white fish alternatives: fillets, nuggets, sticks.
10. The Plant-It Food has expanded its portfolio with a group of gluten-free plant-based products (Buddha bowl, Loaded fries, Chili burrito bowl, Spice bag), which have been available at Dunnes Stores since October.
Who we are
We are Vegan Stock – experts in plant-based ingredients! We supply the highest quality plant-based ingredients to food manufacturers, cosmetics and the HoReCa industry.🍃
Want to talk about your project? Contact us: email@example.com
The best for you
Reach us out
Vegan Stock sp. z o.o.
35A Zakopianska Str.
34-424, Szaflary, Poland
Tax ID No. PL7352876025