September 2023 plant-based news
Discover the TOP 10 plant-based news – September 2023! Stay up to date! 🌱 🍂
1. Flora is back on the plant-based track. From now on, its products are 100% plant-based and contain no palm oil.
2. Yamo – the Swiss manufacturer of children’s products – unveiled a new plant-based yoghurt alternative in the flavours Berry Eilish (strawberry, banana) and Chocky Balboa (cocoa, banana).
3 Odd Burger has launched a new line of retail products that are available in the coven plant-based marketplace. From now on, customers have access to: ChickUn, Smash Burger, Chickpea Burger, ChickUn Pretenders.
4. Squeaky Bean has launched a plant-based alternative to smoked salmon and tuna.
5. Upfield announced that its production facility in Helsingborg, Sweden, is now 100% plant-based!
6. The AlgaeCore – SimpliiGood team has created a plant-based meat alternative based on algae.
7. The Plant-It Food Co. introduced new products to Tesco Ireland shops: Chilli Burrito Bowl, Biryani Bowl, Thai Yellow Curry, Loaded Fries, Spice Bag.
8 Boermarke B.V. – a Dutch dairy company – announced a plan to move to 100% plant-based products by the end of 2026, under the Vairy brand or private label.
9. Moving Mountains has taken a step into the HORECA sector and made its delicious plant-based bacon alternative available to caterers.
10. Meatless Farm – a company acquired and rescued by VFC in June – has returned with its products to Tesco shops.
Who we are
We are Vegan Stock – experts in plant-based ingredients! We supply the highest quality plant-based ingredients to food manufacturers, cosmetics and the HoReCa industry.🍃
Want to talk about your project? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best for you
Reach us out
Vegan Stock sp. z o.o.
35A Zakopianska Str.
34-424, Szaflary, Poland
Tax ID No. PL7352876025